Pilot ¹ HMS
Free Worldwide shipping !
This new chapter reflects the three qualifiers that symbolize the brand
Innovation - Concept - Design
We are pleased to present the second watchmaking chapter of Project O — the Pilot 1 , a unique watch designed for pilots.
Its unique design offers a direct viewing angle of the dial by shifting it’s position 90 ° on the wrist, skeleton mechanical self-winding movement, Carbon Fusion O case, skeleton dial.
The watch’s case is made of « Carbon Fusion O » to offer a rigid and sturdy yet light, antimagnetic and antistatic (ESD safe) case.
Carbon Fusion O
Composite enriched with graphene nanotubes
A material developed in-house by our R&D department as well as its dedicated additive manufacturing equipment.
Fabriquée en France, outre le mouvement fabriqué en Suisse, et assemblée à la main dans notre atelier.
- Movement self-winding mechanical, skeleton
- 11½’’’ lines
- Size : Diam. 26.00mm / Epaisseur 5,55mm
- Vibrations 21.600 alt/h (3 Hz)
- Shock-absorber for balance staff
- 21 jewels
- Power reserve : 40 hours
- Hours / Minutes / Seconde
- Carbon Fusion O (Antimagnetic & antistatic)
- Size 45 / 51 mm
- Total height 21.5mm
- Wrist height 11,50mm
- Black rubber
- Carbon Fusion O
- Scratch-resistant & blue anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Form logo, Carbon Fusion O
- 3 ATM
- Composite O skeleton type
- Hours / Minutes : stainless steel, Luminova pale green
- Second : Baton White
Strap / Clasp
- Black / Red rubber, carbon structure coating
- Black / White / Red stitching
- Dim. : 20/18 mm
- Ardillon Black PVD
- Case 10g
- Watch without bracelet 24g
- Watch with bracelet 50g
- Five (5) years
Made in France